NOTICE OF THE 42ND ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
MEETING OF THE COUNCIL
9:30 am, Thursday, November 1st, 2012
10135 - 100th Street
Meeting highlights will include:
- Updates on the Drug and Alcohol Risk Reduction Pilot Project, and the Supreme Court of Canada appeal respecting random alcohol testing at Irving Pulp.
- Discussion of industry issues and initiatives such as Construction Employee & Family Assistance Plan, revised curriculum and deliver of "Better SuperVision", the Audiometric program, Rapid Site Access Program, workforce supply/demand projections, and workforce development initiatives.
- Review of Financial Statements for the 2011-2012 Fiscal Year.
- Adoption of the Budget and the setting of Dues and Fees, and CEFAP, RSAP and Audiometric Program contributions for the 2012-2013 Fiscal Year.
- Election of Officers and Directors.
- Open Forum for any Member's Views, Comments, and Concerns respecting the Association's affairs, management, and direction.
October 1, 2012
We are very pleased to have Joe McFadyen join our labour relations staff. Joe brings a depth of labour relations and collective bargaining experience to the team, experience gained in the transportation and advanced education sectors. Joe will based in our Edmonton office.